Military Defense

Military Criminal Defense Attorney in Virginia Beach

Charged with a crime while an active member of the military?

If you have been charged with any crime as an active member of a branch of the United States military, it is very important that you make yourself aware of your legal rights. If you have been charged with a crime, you will generally be tried under state law in a federal court. It is critical to your case to ensure that your defense attorney is well aware of how to handle this type of defense, as they are tried differently.

Whether you have been charged on- or off-base, Virginia Beach military criminal defense lawyer Vaughan C. Jones will be able to offer you the experienced, knowledgeable and aggressive representation that you need if you have been charged with a crime, including the following:

In need of experienced criminal defense in Virginia Beach?

Your future is very important to you. So should it be to your choice of defense attorney. Mr. Jones has worked with countless individuals across the state to achieve favorable verdicts in a wide range of criminal cases. When you are looking for an attorney who will take an aggressive approach to your case in order to help maximize your chances of a favorable outcome, you can count on Vaughan C. Jones, Attorney at Law to provide you with the excellent defense that you deserve.

Conviction can mean serious social, financial and other consequences for you and your family. It is important that you do everything you can to defend your legal rights and ensure that your freedom is protected. Only an attorney who has extensive experience in the area will be able to offer you the level of skill that you expect from a premier legal group.

Contact a Virginia Beach military defense lawyer today to discuss your legal issue.

Why Choose Our Criminal Defense Firm?

  • Legacy of Successfully Defending Against Serious Charges
  • Dedication to Providing You with Caring & Personalized Attention
  • Commitment to Giving Sound, Honest, and Accurate Counsel


Send My Information